Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A melancholy song for the holiday season by Emma Marie Henderson - "Crying in the Car"


Emma is a very talented 11 year old from Southampton, MA She has a wonderful energy and talent that just won't quit.

This song was a bit tricky for us because it was quite a departure from her cutesy (but awesome) "I Love My Mom" video and the lighthearted (but great) other stuff  ... but I'm really happy with the resulting "feel" of this "crying in the Car:" video. In fact, we're entering it in the upcoming Telly and Webby Awards. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video...especially because it's a sort of different kind of music video with a young singer/actress and the song itself is "quirky" too. I'd love to hear your constructive criticisms or general comments, etc.  Thanks and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment