Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Folktography • a Reelife off-shoot


Hi out there in blog-land. just wanted to share my photography site with you all. I'm really enjoying the ability to easily upload high quality images to this site...and the great shopping cart purchasing options. They also have an amazing little iphone app that helps out a whole bunch.

For all of you photographers who are looking for a way to get your photos off of your hard drive and into the public eye... I would highly recommend Zenfolio's hosting services....it's really a great site and I'm finally able to get people interested in my photography...because they can SEE my photos. It's a real joy to be able to share the zilliuons of photos I've taken over the past twenty years or so.

Wanna see for yourself? -  click on the image above, you'll be taken directly to Folktography's site. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I use Zenfolio as well for almost two years and I just love them. You can take a peek here:
    http://www.rfsphoto.com/

    ReplyDelete