Monday, February 3, 2014

Hey Hey, My My: How can I convince Neil Young to make my crowd sourced Carnegie Hall concert film available to the public again??

Will I be able to convince Neil's manager Elliot Roberts and/or Warner Music Group to make my Neil Young crowd sourced Carnegie Hall concert film available to the public again??


Listen to the interview with famed WRSI radio show host Monte Belmonte:


By the way, I completely understand the complexities of copyright issues and know that I am pushing the envelope and have been punished for it… understandably so ... according to traditional copyright laws… but here's My response to Warner Music Group upon having the video pulled...



Related articles:

Village Voice Article

Wall Street Journal

"Piracy is the new radio" Neil Young quote/article



No comments:

Post a Comment