Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

OK, all you folks in blog land... don't be ragging on me for not having blogged since last June... this is something I intend to correct now that we're officially ensconced in 2012. This is the year the Mayans predicted would be the end of the world, but I choose to think positively... and predict that not only will the world not end, but 2012 will be a much better year than 2011!

Alright, so that's not a hard prediction to make... 2011 was a tough year here in Western MA, at least weather-wise... floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, 15 inches of snow on Halloween... the only thing we didn't get was a plague of frogs! We're looking forward to some CALM weather in 2012...

Workwise, though, 2011 was actually pretty decent... lots of interesting client projects (thanks, guys!), my YouTube channel surpassed 1,000,000 viewers (http://www.youtube.com/reelife), and one of my photos was a winner in the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources photo contest (and is included in their 2012 calendar!). Personally, I heard a lot of great live music, did some traveling, and spent some quality time with the family.

So come 'on 2012... bring it on... I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment